Friday 6 April 2012

Comfort to those who need it.Vishaal Behl.

Pastor Vishaal Behl\Evangelism., 

Praise The Lord !  I want to share in my love of the Lord. My purpose is to be a friend and be a source of comfort to those who need it. I will try to work through the Lord for guidance and prayer for you. I will use my skills as a nurse to help you through a tough time . Some how in my life there was always a little lift or a huge one when I needed it. Maybe a prayer or encouraging words.Even though things seemed impossible at times, I always knew that in the end it would come out okay because God never leaves us! During troubled times when you feel so alone, you're not. Remember there is always a Shepard by your side! Draw close to the Lord and He will draw closer to you! He has always been there, He is just waiting for you to see that He is in your heart already. Just reach out! So please feel free to contact me and I will keep you in my prayers!! God bless!

Vishaal Behl.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OLO-Evangelism-VISHAAL-BEHL/319480461424491Vishaal Behl\Evangelist -Face book Page.

About Me

My photo
Vishaal Behl Abouts-As God has spoken to Vishaal to proclaim His Gospel to the ends of the nations. Vishaal says God heals people with his charm, and does amazing notable signs and wonders. He believes he has been chosen by God who is using him to bring healing to the sick, set the captives free, and bring Heaven to Earth. Vishaal believes there are many people who are completely broken in life and depressed, looking for the ray of hope. This young evangelist and his team prays for these people. Their prayers' are to reach the lost at any cost and bring them to Jesus. “It has been such an awesome journey to see people give their lives to Jesus. Jesus is the Answer.“ - Brother Vishaal Behl

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger