Wednesday 18 April 2012

Be Victorious ! Vishaal Behl.


                   Victory IN Christ! Vishaal Behl.

Who is Jesus Christ?
He’s the Messiah, the only begotten Son of God, The Sinless Savior, the sinner's Friend, The Suffering Servant. He’s the Seeker, He’s the Saver, Lamb of God, Our Maker. He makes lepers leap, blindmen peep. He’s the Beginning and the End. He’s the downtrodden’s Friend. He heals the broken heart. He is the Start and the Finish, the Alpha and the Omega, and Everything in between. He makes broken hearts clean. He’s the Great I Am, the Prince Of Peace, Whose reign shall never cease. He’s the Son of man, He’s God’s Only Plan. He’s the Daystar and the Ancient of Days. He’s the Deliverer, and object of our highest praise. He’s Our Advocate with the Father, He’s our Great High Priest. He’s the Bishop of our souls. He’s the Author and Finisher of Our Faith. He’s the Head of Our body, He’s the Lover Of our souls. He’s the Word of life, He’s the Word of God. He is our Wisdom, our Sufficiency, our Friend, our King. He is the Way, the Truth, and Life. He is our Shepherd, He is our Bread. He is the Rose of Sharon, the Lily of the Valley, He’s the balm of Gilead. He’s the true Light, the Light of the world, the Light of men, the Light of gentiles. The Bright and Morning Star, The Sun of Righteousness. He’s the Rock, The Refuge in the Storm. He’s the Intercessor, He’s The Mediator between God and man. He’s our Redeemer, and the Captain of our Salvation. He is Preeminent, He is August, He is Superlative, He is Beauty, He is Holy, He is Just, He is Perfect, and He came to this world to save you.

♫ "I searched for a way of escape
    From the prison of sin that held me.
    But the more that I tried, 
    The worse that it got.
    There was nothing I could do
    That would help me.
    But then I heard about a man named Jesus!
    Who had grace enough for me...
    A vast supply! 
    HE had grace sufficient... 
    The grace that I needed,
    HE had grace to save a sinner like me!
    ALL SUFFICIENT GRACE...
    Grace so amazing!
    The riches of HIS grace...
    Of this I'm UNDESERVING!
    But God in HIS mercy,
    Saved a sinner like me.
    I'm redeemed and forgiven!
    My sins are forgotten,
    Forever I'm pardoned...
    I'm free!!!!
    I'm free from the guilt of tomorrow,
    I'm free from the guilt of the past!
    For I've traded my shackles
    For a glorious song...
    I'm free...Praise the LORD!!!!
    FREE AT LAST!!!" 
You too can be Free at last. By excepting Lord Jesus as your God And Saviour. Amen !
Br. Vishaal Behl.

About Me

My photo
Vishaal Behl Abouts-As God has spoken to Vishaal to proclaim His Gospel to the ends of the nations. Vishaal says God heals people with his charm, and does amazing notable signs and wonders. He believes he has been chosen by God who is using him to bring healing to the sick, set the captives free, and bring Heaven to Earth. Vishaal believes there are many people who are completely broken in life and depressed, looking for the ray of hope. This young evangelist and his team prays for these people. Their prayers' are to reach the lost at any cost and bring them to Jesus. “It has been such an awesome journey to see people give their lives to Jesus. Jesus is the Answer.“ - Brother Vishaal Behl

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger