Friday 21 June 2013

Vishaal Behl - I may dwell in the house of the LORD ..

Vishaal Behl- The chosen man of God !
PRAYS -
O Beautiful God! Beautiful One I praise, Beautiful One I adore. Beautiful One I love. I sing You a beautiful song on this beautiful day to glorify Your beautiful Creation for this beautiful world. Let Your beautiful children enjoy this beautiful creation from generation to generation everlastingly. May my life like a beautiful “Rainbow” that always glorifies the Beautiful Creator! Bless those who believe in Your begotten Son JESUS gain eternal life in the kingdom of heaven. May the beautiful Spirit of God penetrate my soul and entire being in order to rejuvenate me and strengthen my bone marrow at this beautiful moment in time! “One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.” (Psalm 27:4) Let the beauty of God come upon me to make me noble and perfect in beauty. Gratefully, in Jesus' Beautiful Name I pray. Amen!

About Me

My photo
Vishaal Behl Abouts-As God has spoken to Vishaal to proclaim His Gospel to the ends of the nations. Vishaal says God heals people with his charm, and does amazing notable signs and wonders. He believes he has been chosen by God who is using him to bring healing to the sick, set the captives free, and bring Heaven to Earth. Vishaal believes there are many people who are completely broken in life and depressed, looking for the ray of hope. This young evangelist and his team prays for these people. Their prayers' are to reach the lost at any cost and bring them to Jesus. “It has been such an awesome journey to see people give their lives to Jesus. Jesus is the Answer.“ - Brother Vishaal Behl

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger