Tuesday 24 July 2012

Vishaal Behl. - HE BLESSES ONLY HIS WILL—NOT OURS.......


VishaalBehl. - HE BLESSES ONLY "HIS WILL"—NOT OURS........

Vishaal Behl  Gods word…….Liked these words ,so thought of sharing them.
Thus saith the Lord:  Any path of your choosing would dry up and diminish and die.  And you’ll find that as you walk out on your own path—you’ve concocted in your mind a thing and you’ve seen that and walked after it—it’s a type of idolatry because you never came and asked Me about it.  And you didn’t bow to My Lordship and say, Lord, what would you have me to do?  Lord, what is my next step?  Lord, how would you guide me and what would you tell me to do? 

 Now, if you will do that, I’ll show you a path that will burn so brightly that you’ll be ecstatic in your heart and in your life and everything will flourish for you.  Everything will come alive and be wonderous, be opened to you, and I will open My heavens and put My hand of blessing upon you.

But when you concoct your own plan with your own mind, just know this.  As you walk on that path, it will get narrower and narrower.  It will shrivel and die.  Things around you will look so skimpy and withered, and you’ll marvel at how small your soul will get.  For your soul, instead of increasing on the plan and path of disobedience, your soul will get smaller and smaller and smaller until you feel like you’re withering away. 

And then you’ll finally turn back to Me and say, O Lord, I was so wrong.  Please, Lord, accept my apology.  I ask again for Your path, for Your ways.  It will crucify me, Lord, and that’s the very point.  For you must die and you must decrease so that I can increase within you.  For My increase within you is a great thing.  It’s a mighty thing because then as we walk together on this earth, it’s not you doing the doing.  You’re not alone.  I’m your Partner.  But if you leave your Partner behind and go off on your own thing, your Partner, Godly as He is, will not follow you on your own path.  He will not go into disobedience and rebellion with you, so you are alone.

Oh yes, I’ll always be your Savior and I’ll reach out My hand and pluck you from that place when you learn and turn and say, Lord, not my will but Yours.  These are the lessons learned by costly experience where you will learn the fear of the Lord, and you will learn to die to self and to pick up your cross and follow after Me.  Each one of My children will go through this kind of pruning.  Do not think you’re alone.  Each great man and woman of God has experienced the pruning of the Lord found in My word, John 15, where I come and prune that which has no life.  I take off those branches that don’t produce life, and they’re thrown aside so that you might produce more life.

So just know, I’ll be pruning.  I’ll be working to make you an eternal glory and credit to My Name, and it will not be self-will that will ever get glorified.  Just know that.  It will be My Will that I’ll add My Blessing and that I will glorify in the earth in you and through you, to you and for you.  My Will in you shall be greatly exalted and glorified, and then you’ll go forth in the earth as a mighty one because you’re walking out My Will.

Just know when you get to that end of that dead end, just know that it’s Me and I’m saying to you:  Are you ready to come back, child?  And then you and I will together walk back to where you left off, and we’ll get started again, says the Lord. Amen !
Be blessed.







About Me

My photo
Vishaal Behl Abouts-As God has spoken to Vishaal to proclaim His Gospel to the ends of the nations. Vishaal says God heals people with his charm, and does amazing notable signs and wonders. He believes he has been chosen by God who is using him to bring healing to the sick, set the captives free, and bring Heaven to Earth. Vishaal believes there are many people who are completely broken in life and depressed, looking for the ray of hope. This young evangelist and his team prays for these people. Their prayers' are to reach the lost at any cost and bring them to Jesus. “It has been such an awesome journey to see people give their lives to Jesus. Jesus is the Answer.“ - Brother Vishaal Behl

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger