Monday 26 March 2012

Encouraging words. Vishaal Behl


 Encouraging words. Vishaal Behl

 

If My people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. II Chronicles 7:14
How wonderful Lord we serve. What more could we ask for.
Vishaal Behl.
When we long for life without difficulties,

remind us that oaks grow
strong in contrary winds,
and diamonds are made under pressure
~~~~~

Good timber does not grow with ease.
The stronger the wind, the stronger
the tree.
~~~~~
Isaiah 41:10  
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Amen ! n Amen !
Vishaal Behl.

1


About Me

My photo
Vishaal Behl Abouts-As God has spoken to Vishaal to proclaim His Gospel to the ends of the nations. Vishaal says God heals people with his charm, and does amazing notable signs and wonders. He believes he has been chosen by God who is using him to bring healing to the sick, set the captives free, and bring Heaven to Earth. Vishaal believes there are many people who are completely broken in life and depressed, looking for the ray of hope. This young evangelist and his team prays for these people. Their prayers' are to reach the lost at any cost and bring them to Jesus. “It has been such an awesome journey to see people give their lives to Jesus. Jesus is the Answer.“ - Brother Vishaal Behl

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger