Friday 30 March 2012

Prayer for Salvation. Vishaal Behl.

Pray something like this to God and really mean it:Most Holy God, I am so aware of my own unholiness. I confess to you I am hopeless and helpless under the weight of my own sin. I confess I am a sinner in desperate need of grace.
I acknowledge that Jesus is your Son. He came to this earth as the perfect Lamb of God. He was nailed to a cross for me. He knew me before time began. He took on all my sins in advance, Past, Present and Future. His death paid the penalty for every sin I would commit.
This moment I receive your Son, Jesus Christ, into my life by faith.
Just as He rose on the third day, raise up his resurrection life in me this moment.
Holy Spirit I welcome you. Come into my heart to stay. My life is signed and sealed until I am safely delivered into your heavenly kingdom.
Most Holy God, Sovereign Creator of the Universe, I now call you Father, My Abba, my Dad. For I have been saved by the blood of the Lamb. My life is now sacred, no longer common or unclean. From this day forward I belong to you. Help me to live in gratitude for so great a salvation. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, Forever and forever.
In Jesus Precious Name, Amen and Amen!!!
Vishaal Behl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vishaal Behl Abouts-As God has spoken to Vishaal to proclaim His Gospel to the ends of the nations. Vishaal says God heals people with his charm, and does amazing notable signs and wonders. He believes he has been chosen by God who is using him to bring healing to the sick, set the captives free, and bring Heaven to Earth. Vishaal believes there are many people who are completely broken in life and depressed, looking for the ray of hope. This young evangelist and his team prays for these people. Their prayers' are to reach the lost at any cost and bring them to Jesus. “It has been such an awesome journey to see people give their lives to Jesus. Jesus is the Answer.“ - Brother Vishaal Behl

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger